DeepOBD BMW + VAG 1.2.122
This open source program uses original ECU files from BMW for OBD communication.
Theoretically, this application provides the ability to do any of the operations that are offered in INPA or in Tool32.
Using the configuration generator, it is easy to select a set of diagnostic tasks and thus create your own configuration files.
For more complex tasks, you can create configuration files manually.
The application supports the following OBD II adapters:
- "INPA compatible" D-CAN/K-Line USB adapters (on FTDI chip).
- ELM327 Bluetooth and WiFi adapters. Recommended versions: 1.4b, 1.5 or original version 2.1, which is based on
PIC18F25K80 processor (without MCP2515 chip. Only D-CAN protocol is supported).
- Modified Bluetooth D-CAN/K-Line adapters (BMW-FAST protocol for D-CAN and K-Line).
- There is a modified firmware version of the ELM327 Bluetooth adapter, which is faster, more stable and supports K-Line (required for VAG cars, supports KWP2000, KWP1281, TP2.0 protocols).
- Deep BMW OBD ENET WIFI adapter (only for BMW F-series)
Requires Android: 3.0+
HOW TO DOWNLOAD